About Peppermint Flat Glamping
Named after the New England Peppermints that surround this idyllic camp site, Peppermint Flat Glamping provides 3 tents with proper beds, lights, hot water showers and toilets. Perfect for couples or families, each tent can sleep between 1 and 5 people.
Located 45 mins drive from the major centre of Armidale. Only a stones throw from the gorgeous Oaky River and set on serene farmland, you can enjoy the beauty our farm has to offer. Included in your stay is:
- Exclusive fishing rights in our 4km of trout stream, regularly stocked with both Brown and Rainbow Trout.
- Platypus watching – spot the elusive monotreme along the Oaky River on our farm, only 15m from the exclusive Platypus Waterhole Tent.
- Luxury bedding, linen and towels.
- Seasonal wood heater inside the tents for extra warmth, along with outdoor BBQ and firepit.
- Shower and toilet block nearby.
- Crockery, utensils and cooking equipment provided for each tent.
Don’t forget, Peppermint Flat Glamping is also within a half hour drive of 4 different National Parks, 2 of which are World-Heritage listed.
- 2 x 5m diameter canvas bell tents sleep up to 5 people each (one queen, 2 singles and a swag which can be rolled up for extra space during the day)
- 1 x 4m diameter tent can be added if extra space is needed for your group (sleeps up to 3 singles or 1 couple)
- Tents are fully screened and bug proof. Bug spray (Aeroguard) is provided.
- Each tent has multiple USB charger outlets for charging devices. Please note, there are no 240V outlets for running other electric devices.
- Each tent has its own gas BBQ, outdoor table, firepit and firetop cooking plate. Crockery and utensils are provided, as well as cooking equiment (pots and pans etc).
- A large esky is provided for you to BYO ice.
- Tea and coffee are provided, some sauces, salt and pepper.
- Shared 2-shower amenities block only a 50-100m walk from each tent, with large sink for washing up (hot water). Dishwashing liquid and washing up equipment is provided.
- Indoor wood stove, set up as needed inside the 2 5m tents for warmth and boiling the kettle.
- Firewood is not provided, so please bring your own or purchase from our stack.
- All linen, towels and bedding are provided, incl. extra blankets and swags on request.
- Soaps are available in each tent, but please BYO shampoo, conditioner and body wash.
158 Wakefield Rd, Wollomombi, NSW, 2350
45 mins east of Armidale or 25 mins west of Ebor on Waterfall Way (B78). Follow Wakefield Rd, which is a well maintained gravel road, for approx. 2km. Just after crossing the bridge, turn left towards Peppermint Flat Camp Site.
2 night minimum.
Starts from $180 / night (INCL. 2 persons)
$50 / extra person / night
15% discount for stays of 7 days or more.
How to Book
Peppermint Flat Glamping is due to open Mid-December. Please make sure you get in touch with Lucy if you would like to lock in any dates for the 2022-23 school holidays. More photos and info to come.