About the House
Get away from it all and spend some time in nature. This gorgeous, self-contained house is perfect for larger groups looking to relax in peace. Located 45 mins drive from the major centre of Armidale. Surrounded by picturesque gardens and serene farmland, you can enjoy the beauty our farm has to offer. Included in your stay is:
- Exclusive fishing rights in our 4km of trout stream, regularly stocked with both Brown and Rainbow Trout. We are happy to provide fishing rods for you if you don’t have your own.
- Farm tours, perfect for kids to get to know the dogs, chickens and cows on our farm.
- Platypus watching – spot the elusive monotreme along the Oaky River on our farm, only a 1km drive or walk from the farmstay house.
Don’t forget, Waterfall Way Farmstay is also within a half hour drive of 4 different National Parks, 2 of which are World-Heritage listed.
- Sleeps 10 comfortably, with 3 queen size beds and 4 singles. 1 x Double Sofa Bed and cot is available if needed for larger groups.
- 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast provided on the first morning, including bacon and eggs, milk, cereals, spreads and our famous homemade bread. Tea and coffee are also available.
- Full laundry, with washing machine and washing powder.
- Indoor and fully bug-proof outdoor dining areas, with BBQ.
- Firepit and indoor fire, with all firewood provided.
- All linen, towels and bedding are provided, incl. extra blankets and electric blankets.
- Soaps, shampoo, conditioner and body wash available, plus hairdryer.
158 Wakefield Rd, Wollomombi, NSW, 2350
45 mins east of Armidale or 25 mins west of Ebor on Waterfall Way (B78). Follow Wakefield Rd, which is a well maintained gravel road, for approx. 1km then turn in to the right. Follow another 300m to the farmstay, a house with a green roof.
2 night minimum in holiday periods.
Starts from $190 / night (INCL. 2 persons)
$20 / extra person / night
15% discount for stays of 7 days or more.
Complimentary full breakfast included on the first morning (see description above), and unlimited cereal for your use throughout the stay.
How to Book
There are a couple of ways to book Waterfall Way Farmstay and we are happy for you to do either. Please make sure you get in touch with Lucy if you have any questions.
Check Availability and Book Through This Website
Enquire With Lucy Directly
Offering 3 accommodation options along scenic Waterfall Way: Peppermint Flat Glamping and Platypus Eco Cabin @ Wollomombi and House on a Hill, Dorrigo